Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
bear bless breath bring calm darkness death deep divine doth dwell earth eternal evil eyes face faith fall Father fear feel feet fore give glad glorious Glory God's grace hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hosts hour hymn Israel judgment keep kind King lasting lead lift light live look Lord mercy mighty mind morning Nearer ness night pain path peace praise praise thee pray prayer pure rest righteous round seek shadow shew shine sight sing song soul speak spirit stand strength strong sure sweet teach thanks Thee Thine things Thou art thou hast Thou shalt thoughts throne Thy love trouble true trust truth turn unto unto the Lord vation voice wait whole wilt
75. oldal - LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty : Neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me. Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
32. oldal - Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him ; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
41. oldal - For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
64. oldal - Thou makest darkness, and it is night : wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth. The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.
16. oldal - Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.
8. oldal - What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet...
48. oldal - Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt : Thou hast cast out the heathen, and planted it. Thou preparedst room before it, And didst cause it to take deep root, And it filled the land. The hills were covered with the shadow of it, And the boughs thereof were like the goodly cedars. She sent out her boughs unto the sea, And her branches unto the river.
73. oldal - Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the Lord.