Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Discourses, Chiefly Biographical, of Persons Eminent in Sacred History ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Discourses: Chiefly Biographical, of Persons Eminent in Sacred History
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Abraham accomplished actual authority become believe blessed body cause character Christ circumstances command common condition consider continued darkness death designed desire dispensation divine doubt duty earth effect enjoy evil example excellence existence expect eyes fact faith father favor fear feel give given glory God's grace hand happiness heart heaven holy honor hope human illustration important influence interest Isaac Israel Jacob Jesus kind knowledge known land less light living Lord manifest means measure mind moral Moses nature needful obedience object offered operation original peace perfect person piety pious possession practical present promise prompt providence reason record regard relation religion remark rendered respect revealed righteousness salvation seen sinner sins soul spirit sufferings sustained thee things thou tion true truth unto whole wisdom wise
78. oldal - Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth ; and from thy face shall I be hid ; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
215. oldal - I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac : the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; and thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south : and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
278. oldal - And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...
136. oldal - These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; Thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself : But I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes. " Now consider this, ye that forget God, Lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
139. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed ; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
177. oldal - And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them : and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
274. oldal - And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the Lord shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan...
214. oldal - And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night because the sun was set ; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
218. oldal - And Joseph placed his father and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.