Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts afford answer apostle appear bear believe blessing blood Book bring cause Chap Christ Christian church comfort concerning darkness death desire divine doctrine earth effect enemies ev'ry evil expect express eyes face faith fear feel friends give glory Gospel grace gracious hand happy hear heard heart holy hope hour Jesus John knowledge known light live look Lord means meet mind nature never once Paul peace person pleased poor pow'r praise pray prayer preach present profession promise prove reason received rest saints salvation Satan Saviour Scripture seek sense sinners sins soon soul speak spirit stand strength suffer sure thee thine things thou thought true trust truth unto voice whole wisdom wise
279. oldal - That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed...
84. oldal - For as the rain cometh down, And the snow from heaven, And returneth not thither, But watereth the earth, And maketh it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: It shall not return unto me void, But it shall accomplish that which I please, And it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
124. oldal - For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven ; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble ; and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
217. oldal - I was in trouble. 13 I will offer unto thee fat burnt-sacrifices, with the incense of rams : I will offer bullocks and goats. 14 O come hither, and hearken, all ye that fear God : and I will tell you what he hath done for my soul.
195. oldal - He shall come to be glorified in his saints, and admired in all them that believe in that day.
135. oldal - Whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation. And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing ; and he doeth according to his will in the armies of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth...
57. oldal - ... MY SON, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
443. oldal - Return, O holy Dove, return, Sweet messenger of rest! I hate the sins that made thee mourn, And drove thee from my breast. The dearest idol I have known, Whate'er that idol be, Help me to tear it from thy throne And worship only thee.