Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The God of This World: The Footprints of Satan: Or, the Devil in History
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
The God of This World; The Footprints of Satan: Or the Devil in History ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
The God of This World: The Footprints of Satan, Or the Devil in History ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
amount angels annually appear become benevolent Bible called cause character Christ Christian Church civil common corrupt cost darkness death destroy Devil divine dollars drinks earth enemy estimate eternal evil expense fact false final fire give hand happiness heart heathen heaven holy honour human hundred idea idolatry illustration influence intemperance interests Italy King land least less light liquors living lost means meet millions mind moral nature never once original Pagan Papacy peace period persons perversion present priests progress reign relations religion religious Roman Rome ruin Satan says single society soul spirit temple things thought thousand tion true truth turn United wars waste wealth whole wicked worship York
211. oldal - And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
298. oldal - Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations. and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
21. oldal - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole. world ; he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
198. oldal - The works of the Lord are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
70. oldal - And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. ' ' And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years...
482. oldal - Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound : that as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
37. oldal - Why should ye be stricken any more ? ye will revolt more and more : the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it ; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores : they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
33. oldal - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
375. oldal - Inasmuch as it is manifest from experience, that if the Holy Bible, translated . into the vulgar tongue, be indiscriminately allowed to every one, the temerity of men will cause more evil than good to arise from it, it is, on this point, referred to the judgment of the Bishops or Inquisitors, who may, by the advice of the Priest or Confessor, permit the reading of the Bible translated into the vulgar tongue by Catholic authors, to those persons whose faith and piety they apprehend will be augmented...