Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acquaintance allow answer appear arguments attention began believe bless called cause character Christ church concerning conduct conscience consequence consider continual convinced depended desire diligent divine doctrine duty earnest effect enabled engaged enthusiasm especially established evidence expected experience expressed faith fear give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath heart hitherto Holy Ghost hope ignorance important influence inquiry Jesus knew knowledge learned length letters live Lord manner matter meaning ment Methodist mind nature neglect never objections observe opened opinion passage person perusal prayer preach present pride promises proud prove reason received religion religious respect salvation Scrip Scriptures seeking seemed sentiments sincere soul speak Spirit sure taught teaching thee things thou thought tions true trust truth turn understanding unto views wherein whole wisdom writings
151. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
19. oldal - PRAISE the LORD, O my soul ; and all that is within me, praise his holy Name. Praise the LORD, O my soul , and forget not all his benefits : Who forgiveth all thy sin, and healeth all thine infirmities ; Who saveth thy life from destruction, and crowneth thee with mercy and loving-kindness ; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things, making thee young and lusty as an eagle.
94. oldal - I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot : I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.
90. oldal - If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
52. oldal - Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind ; neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
91. oldal - Blessed are they that have been persecuted for righteousness" sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye when men shall reproach you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
180. oldal - And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time ; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.
42. oldal - Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not to thine own understanding ; in all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
51. oldal - Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men : For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.