Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affections Almighty angels Apostle authority become Bermuda blessed body Brethren cause character charity Christ Christian circumstances comfort conduct consider considerable crime dead death desire divine doctrine duty earth earthly eternal evil existence faith Father fear feelings follow Friends give glory Gospel habits hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope hour human ignorance immortality influence interesting Jesus judge judgment justice kingdom knowledge light living look Lord means ment mind moral nature necessary ness never object offer once pass passions peace perhaps possess practical prayer preached present principles profession promised providence reason reflection regard religion riches salvation Saviour Scripture sense SERMON serve sincerity sins society sorrow soul spirit stand strength sufferings thee things thou thought tion trust truth unto vice virtue voice
151. oldal - When Thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death Thou didst open the kingdom of heaven to all believers. Thou sittest at the right hand of God in the glory of the Father.
5. oldal - Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungred and ye gave me meat, I was thirsty and ye gave me drink, I was a stranger and ye took me in; naked and ye clothed me, I was sick and ye visited me, I was in prison and ye came unto me.
112. oldal - And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests ; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.
56. oldal - Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the GOD of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, Who hath sent His angel, and delivered His servants that trusted in Him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own GOD.
158. oldal - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
197. oldal - They that go down to the sea in ships : and occupy their business in great waters ; These men see the works of the Lord : and his wonders in the deep.
xii. oldal - And the people gave a shout, saying, "It is the voice of a god and not of a man." And immediately the Angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
vi. oldal - And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
x. oldal - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: but rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
155. oldal - Thou fool ! that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die. And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be,, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain. But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.