Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts adore angels apostles baptism bear believe blessed blood body born bread bring called cause charity Christ Christian Church commanded committed confess cross danger dead death desire devil divine earth effect eternal evil faith fall Father fear follow forgive forgiven give given glory God's grace greater greatest hands happiness heart heaven hell hence Holy Ghost honour hope Jesus Jews John judgment justice keep kingdom live Lord marriage Matt means mercy mind mortal nature necessary neighbour never offered ourselves passion Paul penance perfect person poor pray prayer present preserve priest promised punishment reason receive remain repent reward riches sacrament saints salvation Saviour says SECT sinners sins soul spiritual suffer taught teaches thee things thou thought tion true truth vice virtue whole
166. oldal - Take, eat; this is my body which is given for you ; do this in remembrance of me. Likewise after supper he took the cup; and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this; for this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many, for the remission of sins; do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of me.
173. oldal - For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same, my name shall be great among the gentiles, and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
148. oldal - Master, all these have I observed from my youth. 21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shall have treasure in heaven : and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
75. oldal - And the Angel of God spake to Moses, in a flame of fire out of the bush, and said, I am that I am, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, the God of thy fathers; go down into Egypt, and bring forth my people.
62. oldal - Come, ye blessed of my Father, receive the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world!
39. oldal - Finally, thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength, and thy neighbour as thyself ; for this is the whole of the law and the prophets, and none other commandment is greater than these.
161. oldal - ... Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John : who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost (for as yet He was fallen upon none of them, only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus). Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost
166. oldal - And taking bread, he gave thanks, and brake; and gave to them, saying: This is my body, which is given for you. Do this for a commemoration of me. 20 In like manner the chalice also, after he had supped, saying: This is the chalice, the new testament in my blood, which shall be shed for you.
45. oldal - Take and drink ye all of it : for this is the cup of my blood, of the new and eternal Testament, the Mystery of Faith ; which shall be shed for you and for many for the remission of sins.