Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Teachings and Acts of Jesus of Nazareth and His Apostles (1885)
W. D. Dillard
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
The Teachings and Acts of Jesus of Nazareth and His Apostles: Literally ...
W. D. Dillard
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according angel Anointed Jesus answered apostles asked behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast CHAPTER chief church cometh commanded dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear fire flesh followed fruit gave Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy Holy Spirit hour immersed Jerusalem Jews John judge justice king kingdom known laid lest light live Lord means multitude ness opened pass Paul peace Peter Pharisees pray preach priests prophets receive saith unto say unto seen sent seven shalt shew sins spake speak Spirit stand stood suffer teaching tell temple thee things thou thou hast took truth Verily voice walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness woman written
388. oldal - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
31. oldal - For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
168. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
98. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
254. oldal - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
109. oldal - If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
84. oldal - And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
13. oldal - Neither do men put new wine into old bottles : else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish : but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
18. oldal - And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out? 12 How much then is a man better than a sheep ? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.