Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according altar answered Assyria behold blessed blood bread brethren bring brought called cast cause CHAP children of Israel commanded congregation daughter David deliver destroy dwell earth Egypt enemies evil eyes face families father fear field fire five gave give given gold hand hath head hear heard heart heaven holy host hundred Jacob Jerusalem Joshua Judah judgment keep king king's land Levites live look Lord thy month Moses mouth night offer pass Philistines praise pray priest princes PSALM reigned rest righteous round Saul saying sent servant seven side sight silver Solomon sons soul speak stones surely tabernacle teas thereof thine thing thou hast thou shalt thousand thy servant took tribe turned twenty unto the Lord unto thee voice wicked wife
499. oldal - For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
438. oldal - Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
277. oldal - And it came to pass, as they still went on and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
219. oldal - Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield : but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
162. oldal - And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
467. oldal - ... in the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened...
493. oldal - I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles ; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
498. oldal - And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel : I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.