Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels apostle appear behold blessed body bring brought called cause Christ Christians church comes comfort concerning condition consider consists continually conversion creature darkness death delight desire devil divine dreadful earth elect enemies eternal example excellency exercise eyes faith Father fear fire follow fruit give given glorified glorious glory God's gospel grace greater hand happiness hath head heart heaven hell holy honour hope infinite Jesus Jesus Christ John judge judgment king kingdom labour light live look Lord manifest manner means mind ministers misery nature never offered perfect person pleasure praise pray prayer promise reason receive respect rest saints salvation seek seems sense sensible sight sinners sins soul spirit sufferings thee things thou throne tion trouble true unto wicked wrath
303. oldal - And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder ; and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps, and they sung as it were a new song before the throne and before the four beasts and the elders; and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
318. oldal - For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send My messenger before Thy face, which shall prepare Thy way before Thee. Terily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist : notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
187. oldal - And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying; Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David ! my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
318. oldal - And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.
418. oldal - Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him, to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, (which is King of peace,) without father, without mother, without descent having neither beginning of days nor end of life ; but made like unto the Son of God, abideth a priest continually.
22. oldal - Who will render to every man according to his deeds; to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life ; but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil...
187. oldal - Then Jesus answered and said unto her; O woman, great is thy faith; be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
223. oldal - Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Lord. For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
493. oldal - Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church: whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles ; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory...