Arcana cœlestia: or, Heavenly secrets, which are in the sacred Scripture, or, Word of the Lord, laid open [an exposition of Genesis and Exodus, by E. Swedenborg, tr. by J. Marchant
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abimelech Abraham according Affection Affection of Truth alſo Angels Antient appears Arrows becauſe become believe Bond-woman born called celeſtial Chap Child Children Church Cities concerning conjugal Love deſcribed Deſolation Divine Divine celeſtial Divine Human Doctrine dwell Earth Evil exiſt Externals Eyes Faith Father firſt Fountain given Grief Groves Hagar Hand hath hear Heaven hence himſelf holy Human Ifaac inſtructed internal Senſe Iſaac Iſrael itſelf Jehovah John joined Kingdom Kings known Land Light likewiſe live Lord Love Manner Marriage merely human Mother Name Obſcurity perceive Perception Places plain predicated Prophet Rational Reaſon receive reformed regenerated repreſented reſpect Rivers ſaid unto ſame Sarah ſay ſee ſeen ſeparated ſhall ſhe ſhould Signification ſignifies ſpeaks ſpiritual ſuch thee themſelves thence theſe thoſe Things thou Thought treated Trees Truth Underſtanding Union unto Abraham Verſe Voice Water wherefore Wilderneſs Word World Worſhip
68. oldal - And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it : that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
56. oldal - God came from Teman, And the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, And the earth was full of his praise. And his brightness was as the light; He had horns coming out of his hand : And there was the hiding of his power.
29. oldal - To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice : and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him : for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
53. oldal - Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water...
47. oldal - By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap ; he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
35. oldal - The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him : but his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob...
19. oldal - But he answered and said unto him that told him, " Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?" And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, "Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister and mother.
7. oldal - What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. 18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation. 19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
52. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know ; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.