Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept acknowledge Acts answer appear applied attention become believe blessings blind body bring brought called cast character Christ conduct consider continue danger death desire disciples divine doubt duty effect enemies eternal evil exercise expect express eyes faith fear follow give given glory God's gospel grace ground hand heal hear hearts heaven holy honour hope importance improve Isai Jesus Jews John judgment king kingdom labour less light live Lord Lord's Luke manifest manner Mark Matt means mercy mind miracle nature never obtain occasion ourselves parable persons possessed prayer present promises ready reason receive regard religion respect Satan seek servants shew sins soon souls spirit suffer surely things thou thought tion true truth turn unto wants whole
238. oldal - And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, and rose up and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
16. oldal - Enter ye in at the strait gate : for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat : because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
255. oldal - Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk...
109. oldal - Blessed are those servants, whom the Lord when He cometh shall find watching : verily I say unto you, that He shall gird Himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
413. oldal - If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us: Then they had 247 swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us: Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul: Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.
286. oldal - And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
207. oldal - And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
3. oldal - But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.
214. oldal - And the whole multitude sought to touch him : for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.