Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts appointed Baptism baptized believe benefits Bible blessings body Body and Blood Bread and wine called Catechism Christ Christian Church commandment Confirmation covet Creed death desire devil duty evil Exod faith Father flesh follow forbids forgiveness give given God's grace heart heaven Holy Ghost honour Jesus Christ John xv keep Kings lead living Lord Lord's Supper Luke Mark Matt means meant neighbour Nowell's Cat obedience outward person Phil possession pray Prayer principle promise Prov receive redeemed remember Repentance represent Sacraments salvation saved Service sins soul spiritual strengthening taking taught teach tempts Thess things Thou shalt Three Titus true truly truth unto viii washing whereby worship xvii xxii xxviii
32. oldal - Six days shalt thou labour and do all that thou hast to do ; but the Seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God. In it thou shalt do no manner of work, . thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, thy man-servant, and thy maid-servant, thy cattle, and the stranger that is within thy gates.
32. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, and visit the sins of the fathers upon the children, unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, and shew mercy unto thousands in them that love me, and keep my commandments.
67. oldal - Baptism doth represent unto us our profession ; which is, to follow the example of our Saviour Christ, and to be made like unto him ; that, as he died, and rose again for us, so should we, who are baptized, die from sin, and rise again unto righteousness; continually mortifying all our evil and corrupt affections, and daily proceeding in all virtue and godliness of living.
8. oldal - First, that I should renounce the devil and all his works, the pomps and vanity of this wicked world, and all the sinful lusts of the flesh.
5. oldal - DEARLY beloved, ye have brought this child here to be baptized ; ye have prayed that our Lord Jesus Christ would vouchsafe to receive him, to release him of his sins, to sanctify him with the Holy Ghost, to give him the kingdom of heaven, and everlasting life.
32. oldal - My duty towards God is to believe in him, to fear him, and to love him, with all my heart, with all my mind, with all my soul, and with all my strength: to worship him, to give him thanks, to put my whole trust in him, to call upon him, to honour his holy Name and his Word ; and to serve him truly all the days of my life.
16. oldal - Yes, verily; and by God's help so I will. And I heartily thank our heavenly Father, that he hath called me to this state of salvation, through Jesus Christ our Saviour. And I pray unto God to give me his grace, that I may continue in the same unto my life's end.
4. oldal - Godmothers in my Baptism ; wherein I was made a member of Christ, the child of God, and an inheritor of the kingdom of heaven.