Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer asked become blessed body brought called cause child Christ Christian Church coming command death duty earth eyes face faith father feel feet friends give given God's Gospel grace hand head heart heaven holy hymn Israel Jesus John keep kind king kingdom land lesson light living look Lord means mind Moses mother nature never night offering once pass person poor pray prayer preach present prophet question received regard rest seemed side sins soul speak spirit stand Sunday teach tell thee things thou thought tion took true truth unto VERSE whole wife woman young
28. oldal - For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
217. oldal - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you...
194. oldal - And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
32. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
93. oldal - Now, when the Pharisee which had bidden him, saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him ; for she is a sinner.
159. oldal - And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily.
63. oldal - ... The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
283. oldal - Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
95. oldal - And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 24 For whosoever will save his life, shall lose it : but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.