Writings of Swedenborg: Containing the Following Treatises, Viz. The Last Judgment, The Earths in the Universe, The Athanasian Creed, and Also Divine Love and Wisdom, from the "Apocalypse Explained."
Otis Clapp, 1841
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Writings of Swedenborg: Containing the Following Treatises, Viz;, the Last ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Writings of Swedenborg: Containing the Following Treatises, Viz. the Last ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according acknowledge affection afterwards angels animals appear appertaining becomes believe body called cause charity Christian church communication concerning conjunction consequently considerations consists continually correspondence created creation death delight derived difference discourse Divine divine love doctrine earth essence evident evil exist external eyes face faith false Father flows follows former freedom further given heart heat heaven Heaven and Hell hell hence Holy human idea inasmuch influx inhabitants interior internal kind kingdom known land last judgment latter laws light likewise live Lord lungs manner means meant mind moreover natural natural world neighbor opened perceived person present principle proceeds produce Providence reason receive reformed regard relation removed respect sake seen sense separated signify similar singular societies soul speak spirits spiritual world teaches thence things thought tion truth ultimate understanding understood universe various wherefore whilst wisdom worship
56. oldal - And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
52. oldal - I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand, full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication...
41. oldal - And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying ; Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird...
11. oldal - For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity, to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the Catholic religion to say, there be three Gods, or three Lords.
41. oldal - And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sitdown in the kingdom of God.
55. oldal - Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole : sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
13. oldal - See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones as you see that I have.