Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acting appears beautiful Bill Births body British called cause character Church common considerable containing Court daughter death Died Earl effect England excellent feeling feet four France French give given Government Hall hand head History honour House important improvement interest Italy James John July June King lady land late less letter light Liverpool London Lord Majesty Majesty's manner March Married means ment mind Miss month motion moved nature never North object observed original performed persons piece present principal produced published received remains respect Royal Smith Society spirit success taken theatre thing tion vols West whole young
210. oldal - I, AB, do swear, That I do from my heart abhor, detest, and abjure as impious and heretical, that damnable doctrine and position, that Princes excommunicated or deprived by the Pope, or any authority of the See of Rome, may be deposed or murdered by their subjects, or any other whatsoever.
210. oldal - And I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, preeminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm : So help me God.
3. oldal - The Lord Mayor, Aldermen, and Common Council, Of the City of London...
376. oldal - Majesty has commanded us to acquaint you, that he continues to receive from Foreign Powers the strongest assurances of their friendly disposition towards this country.
110. oldal - Cunio, twin brother and sister ; first reduced, imagined, and attempted to be executed in relief, with a small knife, on blocks of wood, made even and polished by this learned and dear sister ; continued and finished by us together, at Ravenna, from the eight pictures of our invention, painted six times larger than here represented ; engraved, explained by verses, and thus marked upon the paper, to perpetuate the number of them, and to enable us to present them to our relations and friends, in testimony...
413. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the Gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by...
95. oldal - The system of measures, proposed under the former head, if to be reciprocally acted upon, would be in direct repugnance to the fundamental laws of this country. But even if this decisive objection did not exist, the British Government would, nevertheless, regard the principles on which these measures rest, to be such as could not be safely admitted as a system of international law.
96. oldal - Question has been, from the first moment, uniformly regulated, and copies of the successive instructions sent to the British Authorities at Naples for their guidance have been from time to time transmitted for the information of the Allied Governments. With regard to the expectation which is expressed in the Circular above alluded to, of the assent of the Courts of London and Paris to the more general measures proposed for their adoption founded, as...
96. oldal - They fully admitted however that other European states, and especially Austria and the Italian powers, might feel themselves differently circumstanced; and they professed that it was not their purpose to prejudge the question as it might affect them, or to interfere with the course which such states might think fit to adopt with a view to their own security, provided only that they were ready to give every reasonable assurance that their views were not directed to purposes of aggrandizement, subversive...