Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels answered asked bear believe Blessed blind boat body brackets bread brother brought called carried cast chief priests child coming command Common Compare Mark Compare Matthew dæmons dead death delivered disciples drink earth enter eyes faith fall Father fear feet followed Galilee gave give given glory hand hast hear heard heaven hour immediately Jerusalem Jesus Jesus answered Jews John king kingdom leave light looking Lord Luke Mary Master Messiah Meyer mother multitude Omitted pass Peter Pharisees Pilate pray prophet question raised Reading receive round Sabbath sent servant Simon sins sitting speak Spirit spoke standing stone synagogue teachers teaching tell temple thee things thou told took town truly truth Twelve understand Verses whole woman written
215. oldal - Your sins are forgiven/ or to say, 'Rise, take up your pallet and walk'? But that you may know that the Son of man has authority on earth to forgive sins" — he said to the paralytic — "I say to you, rise, take up your pallet and go home.
85. oldal - ... that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel- unto the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
56. oldal - Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah : for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven. And I also say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church ; and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
398. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping : and as she wept, she stooped down and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white, sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
397. oldal - Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
202. oldal - Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year, at the feast of the passover. And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast...
100. oldal - And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.
107. oldal - And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
93. oldal - When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.