Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afford appear bear believe blessing blood Book bring Chap cheer Christ comfort darkness dead dear death died divine earth eyes face faint faith fall fear feel foes fruit give glory gospel grace gracious grief guilt hand happy hear heard heart heaven holy hope hour Hymn Israel Jesus King known leave light live look Lord meet mind mourn nature never once pain past peace plead poor praise pray prayer promise prove rest saints Satan Saviour seek shame shine sinners sins skies song soon soul speak spirit spring stand storm strength sure sweet thee thine thou thou art thought throne tremble true trust truth vain voice wait wants waters wonder wounds yield
142. oldal - We a little longer wait ; But how little, none can know. 2 As the winged arrow flies Speedily the mark to find ; As the lightning from the skies Darts, and leaves no trace behind ; Swiftly thus our fleeting days Bear us down life's rapid stream ; Upward, Lord, our spirits raise ; All below is but a dream. '*' 3 Thanks for mercies past receive, Pardon of our sins renew ; Teach us henceforth how to live, With eternity in view.
184. oldal - JESUS, where'er thy people meet, There they behold thy mercy-seat ; Where'er they seek thee thou art found, And every place is hallowed ground. 2 For thou, within no walls confined, Inhabitest the humble mind ; Such ever bring thee where they come, And going, take thee to their home.
28. oldal - While I am a pilgrim here, Let Thy love my spirit cheer, As my guide, my guard, my friend, Lead me to my journey's end.
304. oldal - As a little child relies On a care beyond his own ; Knows he's neither strong nor wise, Fears to stir a step alone ; Let me thus with Thee abide, As my FATHER, Guard, and Guide.
51. oldal - Oh, for grace our hearts to soften! Teach us, Lord, at length to love; We, alas! forget too often What a Friend we have above: But when home our souls are brought, We will love Thee as we ought.
76. oldal - Dear dying Lamb, Thy precious blood Shall never lose its power, Till all the ransomed Church of God Be saved, to sin no more.
278. oldal - BEGONE, unbelief, My Saviour is near, And for my relief, Will surely appear : By prayer let me wrestle, And he will perform : With Christ in the vessel, I smile at the storm.
11. oldal - Oh for a closer walk with God! A calm and heavenly frame; A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb!