Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham according altar answered appeared behold blessing brethren bring brother brought called camp Canaan carried CHAPTER chosen commanded continued David death delivered descendants desired died Divine earth Egypt Egyptians enemies Esau faith father fear fell followed gave give given ground hand hath head heard heart holy hundred Isaac Israel Israelites Jacob Jerusalem Joseph Joshua judge king land leave lived LORD manner Moses Mount never offered pass peace person Pharaoh Philistines pray present priests promised prophet punishment received regard remained rest returned sacred Samuel Saul saying sent serve seven side Solomon sons stone stood Tabernacle taken tent thee thine thing thou thou hast thou shalt thy servant told took tribes turned unto whole wife worship
372. oldal - The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen! Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.
70. oldal - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years ; few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers, in the days of their pilgrimage.
209. oldal - THEN THE LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel By words without knowledge ? Gird up now thy loins like a man ; For I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
17. oldal - And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon Ike wood. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. And the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham ; and he said, Here am I.
112. oldal - And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
306. oldal - Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee : for whither thou goest, I will go ; and where thou lodgest I will lodge : thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: " Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part thee and me.
30. oldal - Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee : be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee : cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.
128. oldal - And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.