Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Alps ancient appearance arrived ascended assegai beautiful Bedouins Bible blessed built called canton Catholic Charka Christ Christian church Copts crossed Damascus death Dingarn distance divine doctrine Egypt English erected faith feet Gospel grace Greek ground heart hill Holy horses hundred Indoonas inhabitants Italy Jerusalem Jesus Jews Josephus journey Kafir king land Lebanon Lord Martigny ment miles mind morning mount mount of Olives mountains native nearly night pacha party passed pilgrims plain Port Natal prayer present priests principal Protestant reached Reformation religion Rhine river road rock Roman ruins Saviour scene Scriptures sea of Galilee seen sent sepulchre side soon souls spirit spot stones stream Sunday Switzerland Syria tains temple thing thou thousand tion tomb town travellers trees tribes truth unto valley village visited wagon walls whilst whole word Zoolu
52. oldal - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities ; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
3. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites ; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises ; whose are the fathers, and of whom, as concerning the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
7. oldal - And he will be a wild man ; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him ; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
96. oldal - And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
70. oldal - And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons where each lay, shall be grass, with reeds and rushes.
69. oldal - For the land, whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs...
100. oldal - At the end of the seventeenth and the beginning of the eighteenth century...
70. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.