Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according answer Apostles Austin authority believe better Bishop blessed blood body bread brethren brother brought called catholic church cause Christ Christian church comfort commanded confess conscience contrary council cross dear death deny desire Doctor doctrine doth evil faith false Father fear flesh follow give given glory God's God's word godly Gospel grace grant hand hath hear heart heaven heretics holy Jesus Christ John judge judgment learned live London look Lord Lord's manner mass Master mean mind natural never otherwise Paul person Philpot pray present prison prove receive religion Ridley Rome sacrament saith sake Saviour Scripture shew sins soul speak spirit spoken stand substance suffer sure tell thanks thee thereof things thou true truth understand unto whole wicked write written
171. oldal - Whosoever . therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.
225. oldal - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
587. oldal - Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.
23. oldal - Be of good comfort, master Ridley, and play the man. We shall this day light such a candle by God's grace in England, as, I trust, shall never be put out.
178. oldal - And he took bread, and when he had given thanks he broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.
62. oldal - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.
318. oldal - God; so for curious and carnal persons lacking the Spirit of Christ to have continually before their eyes the sentence of God's predestination is a most dangerous downfall, whereby the Devil doth thrust them either into desperation or into wretchlessness of most unclean living no less perilous than desperation.
177. oldal - And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many, for the remission of sins.