Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts angels answered appear behold believe blessed body bring called cast cause CHAP Christ Christian church command dead death desire devil disciples divine duty earth enter eternal evil eyes faith Father fear follow gave give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happy hast hath hear heard heart heaven holy honour hope HYMN Jesus Jews John king kingdom light live look Lord Luke Mark Matthew means mind nature never ourselves pass peace person Peter pray prayer priests prophet Reader receive Saviour say unto seek sent servant sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer thee thine things thou thought tion took true truth unto viii whole xviii xxii
318. oldal - But the wise answered, saying. Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you : but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
31. oldal - And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
438. oldal - Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 for the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
98. oldal - Moreover, when ye fast, be not as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance : for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
214. oldal - Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee : it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
743. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
504. oldal - He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it : for it was founded upon a rock.
92. oldal - Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.