Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abeokuta Acts afternoon asked beautiful believe Bible blessing Book bring brought called Card carried chief China Chinese Christ Christian Church Missionary clothes Cover dear death England English father friends gave girl give given glad God's Gospel hand hear heard heart heathen hope Indians Jesus journey kind king land letter living London look Lord meeting mission morning mother native never night once opened papa Paul Persian poor pray prayer preaching prepared present promise QUESTIONS received remember river round SCRIPTURE seemed seen sent Shilling side Society soon speak story Street Sunday taken teach teachers tell things thought told town village wish women wonder Yoruba young
89. oldal - While life's dark maze I tread, And griefs around me spread, Be thou my Guide; Bid darkness turn to day, Wipe sorrow's tears away, Nor let me ever stray From thee aside.
86. oldal - They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths : their soul is melted because of trouble.
160. oldal - When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
89. oldal - MY faith looks up to thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine : Now hear me while I pray, Take all my guilt away, O let me from this day Be wholly thine.
196. oldal - And let us not be weary in well doing : for 'in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
155. oldal - FORASMUCH as it hath pleased Almighty God of his great mercy to take unto himself the soul of our dear brother here departed, we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust ; in sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life, through our Lord Jesus Christ...
100. oldal - Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give ; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
160. oldal - Create in me a clean heart, 0 God ; and renew a right spirit within me.