Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Actions againſt alſo Anſwer appear bear becauſe believe Body called Caſe Cauſe Chapter Charity Chriſt Chriſtian Commandment common concerning Condition Conſequence conſider contrary corrupt Courſe Divine Duty Effect evident Evil Faith fall fame Fear firſt follow former Fruits give given God's Goodneſs Grace Hand hath Heart himſelf Hope Injury itſelf judge juſt Juſtice keep leaſt leſs likewiſe Lord Love Manner Matter Means ment Mind moſt muſt Name Nature neceſſary Neceſſity Neighbour Obedience Obligation Occaſion offend particular perfect Perſon Place Point Power Practice Prayer preſent Purpoſe Reaſon receive Regard Religion Repentance require Right Rule ſaid ſame ſay Scripture ſee SERM Service ſet ſhall ſhould ſince ſome Soul Spirit ſtill ſuch ſurely Text thee themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Thought tion true Truth unto Uſe Verſe Want whole World
284. oldal - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out : it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire ; where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
494. oldal - And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul...
2. oldal - Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: They are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: Yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: Your hands are full of blood.
284. oldal - And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off; it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched, where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
130. oldal - Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor ; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
35. oldal - Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him; how he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?
253. oldal - We know, that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren ; he that loveth not his brother, abideth in death.
329. oldal - Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned...