Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according Acts affections allow apostle appear apply arguments assurance authority become believe in Christ blessings born carnal cause certainly character Christian commandments concerning confidence connected convictions convinced dead desire disposition distinct distinguish divine doctrine doubt encouragement essential eternal evidence exercise experience expression faith in Christ Father fear feel give given glory gospel grace ground hath hear heart Holy Spirit hope humble implies important instructed interest invitation Jesus John justified kind knowledge language least light living Lord manner means mercy mind nature ness obedience perceive perfect persons prayer present principle promises proud prove question reason received regeneration render repentance respect righteousness salvation sanctification saving faith Saviour Scrip Scripture seek shew sinner sins soul speak surely testimony things thou tion true truth understanding unholy unto views warrant whole wisdom
29. oldal - Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth : for God hath received him.
67. oldal - BLESSED are the poor in spirit: for their's is the kingdom of heaven. BLESSED are they that mourn : for they shall be comforted.
104. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house: and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that...
51. oldal - Do we then make void the law through faith ? God forbid : yea, we establish the law.
18. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
103. oldal - Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar ? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect...
77. oldal - For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive ; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
124. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
76. oldal - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach except they be sent?
104. oldal - Abraham believed God, and it was imputed to him for righteousness : and he was called the friend of God.