Catalogue of a Collection of Books, Mostly Printed in London and on the Continent of Europe ... Forming the Library of Mr. Richard Grant White
Edward O. Jenkins, Printer, 1870 - 265 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added additions America Ancient antique autograph beautiful Biographical blue Boston bound British Cambridge Catalogue century Characters CHARLEs collection Comedy complete containing copy corrected Critical curious designs Dictionary Early Edinburgh Edward England English engraved Essay Folio France French frontispiece GEORGE German gilt edges gilt tops Greek half calf half mor half morocco Henry History illustrated impressions inserted interesting Introduction Italian Italy James John King Language large paper Latin Letters levant Library Literature Lives London manuscript maps marbled edges Matthews meat Memoirs notes Nouvelle numerous old calf original Oxford Paris Pickering plates Plays Poems Poetical Poetry Poets Portrait printed Privately published rare red edges Remarks revised RICHARD Robert Royal 8vo russia SAMUEL Scarce Second edition Select Shakespeare Sketches Songs Stage Text THOMAs tion Translated uncut United vellum Verse View vols volume wncut Writings written York
31. oldal - A General Dictionary of Geography, Descriptive, Physical, Statistical, and Historical ; forming a complete Gazetteer of the World. By A. KEITH JOHNSTON, FRSE 8vo. 31s. 6d. M'Culloch's Dictionary, Geographical, Statistical, and Historical, of the various Countries, Places, and principal Natural Objects in the World.
231. oldal - The Annotated Paragraph Bible, containing the Old and New Testaments according to the Authorized Version ; arranged in Paragraphs and Parallelisms.
76. oldal - LANZI'S History of Painting in Italy, from the Period of the Revival of the Fine Arts to the End of the Eighteenth Century. Translated by Thomas Roscoe. 3 vols. 3*. 6rf. each. LAPPENBERG'S History of England under the AngloSaxon Kings. Translated by B. Thorpe, FSA New edition, revised by EC Otte.
202. oldal - NICHOLSON.— A Manual of the Art of Bookbinding : Containing full instructions in the different Branches of Forwarding, Gilding, and Finishing. Also, the Art of Marbling Book-edges and Paper. By JAMES B. NICHOLSON. Illustrated, l^mo., cloth.
231. oldal - The Holy Bible : containing the Old Testament And The New : Newly translated out of the Original Tongues : and with the former translations diligently compared and revised: By his Majesties speciall commandment, ^f Appointed to be read in churches.
3. oldal - The American's guide: comprising the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the constitution of the United States and the constitutions of the several states composing the union . . . Philadelphia : Hogan & Thompson, 1839.
102. oldal - The Inferno. A Literal Prose Translation, with the Text of the Original printed on the same page. By John A. Carlyle, MD 5*. — The Purgatorlo. A Literal Prose Translation, with the Text printed on the same page.
37. oldal - Comprehending the Chronology and History of the World, from the Earliest Times to the Russian Treaty of Peace, April 1856. By JW Rosse. 800 pages. i«.