Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit appear become believe blessed body called cause character Christ Christian Church common considered course desire direct divine doctrine doubt duty effect efforts evidence evil excitement exercise existence expression fact faith feelings give given glory Gospel grace hand happy heart holy hope human idea important influence instruction interest kind knowledge labour language learned less live Lord manner matter means mind ministers moral nature necessary never object observed opinion original Persian persons prayer preaching present principle produce question reason reference regard relation religion religious remarks respect result revivals Sabbath Scriptures sense soul spirit suppose Synod things thought tion true truth universe whole writer
355. oldal - My grace is sufficient for thee : for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake : for when I am weak, then am I strong.
528. oldal - For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
353. oldal - Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that the LORD spake, saying I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified.
111. oldal - I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
57. oldal - Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud : and he shall hear my voice.
528. oldal - Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
324. oldal - Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate -, Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
347. oldal - Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins? Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.
435. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.