Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts admitted ages apostles argument assert authority believe Bible bishop body bread called Catholic church centuries character Christ Christian church of Rome claim consider councils course deny difficulty divine doctrine doubt England entirely equally error establish evidence existence fact faith fathers follow give given gospel hand holy human infallible inspiration Italy Jesus John least living Lord mark mass matter means mere merely Milner mind miracles nature never object observe offered once passages Paul period persons Peter pope possessed practice prayers present priest proof Protestant prove question reason received records remains Roman Romanist Romish church rule rule of faith saints says scrip scripture shew single speak Spirit supposed teach tell Testament things tion true truth unity universal unto whole Wiseman worship writings
332. oldal - Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
409. oldal - For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens...
330. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation ; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
348. oldal - Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances ? touch not, taste not, handle not ; which all are to perish with the using, after the commandments and doctrines of men. Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will-worship and humility, and neglecting of the body, not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.
229. oldal - He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
467. oldal - Let no man deceive you by any means, for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition : who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself
392. oldal - And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them , saying, This is my body, which is given for you : this do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
330. oldal - And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.