Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts angels answer Apostle appear argument Arian Athanasian Creed believe better Bishop blessed called Catholic CHAP children of Israel Christian Church of England common contradiction Creed death declared Deists deny divine nature doctrine earth effect error Essay on Spirit evidence evil express faith false Father give glory God the Father Godhead Gospel grace hath heart heathens heaven Holy Ghost honour human Hutchinsonianism idolatry infidels Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ Jews John Jones kingdom learned light live Lord of Hosts Matth mind Natural Religion never object observed Old Testament opinion philosophy Pluckley plural preach principle prophet reader reason reformation Revelation saith Saviour Scrip Scripture sense shew Socinian speak Testament thee things thou three persons tion Trinity in Unity true truth ture understanding unto whence wherein whole wisdom words worship writers
37. oldal - For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead : otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
138. oldal - For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel ; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
274. oldal - And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
xxxii. oldal - Why hast thou then broken down her hedges, So that all they which pass by the way do pluck her ? The boar out of the wood doth waste it, < And the wild beast of the field doth devour it.
89. oldal - For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one ; for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren...
68. oldal - Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion : For, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord. And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, And shall be my people: And I will dwell in the midst of thee, And thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
25. oldal - And call no man your father upon the earth : for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
42. oldal - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
315. oldal - When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.