Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according affection angels animated apostle appear attend authority bear become believe blessed blood body brethren called cause character Christian church command concerning consider continue dead death desire divine doctrine earth endeavour engage epistle eternal evil exhortations expresses eyes faith Father fear flesh Gentiles gifts give given glorious glory gospel grace hand happy hath heard hearts heaven holy honour hope important Jews judge knowledge labour light live look Lord Jesus Christ manner means mind ministers nature never ourselves Paul peace perfect persons pleasure pray prayers preach present promise raised ready reason receive REFLECTIONS regard rejoice remember render respect righteousness saints salvation servants sins souls speak Spirit suffer surely teach thee things thou throne tion true truth unto walk whole wisdom written
326. oldal - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people ; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of .darkness into his marvellous light...
394. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation : and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb : and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever : and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
393. oldal - And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud- one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
382. oldal - And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars ; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
403. oldal - And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations ; and He shall rule them with a rod of iron : and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
354. oldal - There is no fear in love ; but perfect love casteth out fear : because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
168. oldal - Be not deceived ; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption ; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well-doing : for in due season we shall reap if we faint not.
381. oldal - And all the angels stood round about the throne and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, saying ; Amen ; Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power and might be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
398. oldal - And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.