Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according admit appear authority bave believe Bible Bill called cause Chapel character Christ Christian Church consider consistent contained course death Dissenters divine doctrines doubt duty employed England establish expressed fact faith Father feel friends give given gospel grounds Holy hope important Jesus John justice language late Learned less letter lives Lord manner marriages means meet ment mind Missionaries moral nature never Noble object opinion parties passage persons practice present principles printed professed Protestant prove Quakers question reason received reference regard religion religious remarks rendered respect salvation Scrip Scriptures sect sense sincere Society spirit tbat thing thought tion translation true truth Unitarian wbich whole wish worship writings
31. oldal - Faith is this: that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; Neither confounding the Persons: nor dividing the substance. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son : and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one: the glory equal, the Majesty coeternal.
32. oldal - For the right faith is, that we believe and confess that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man : God, of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds ; and man, of the substance of his mother, born in the world...
32. oldal - So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is afore or after other; none is greater or less than another. But the whole three Persons are co-eternal together and co-equal. So that in all things, as is aforesaid, the Unity in Trinity and the Trinity in Unity is to be worshipped.
32. oldal - At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies : and shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting : and they that have done evil into everlasting fire.
32. oldal - Who, although he be God and Man, yet he is not two but one Christ; one, not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh, but by taking of the Manhood into God; one altogether; not by confusion of Substance: but by unity of Person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one Man, so God and Man is one Christ: who suffered for our salvation, descended into Hades, rose again the third day from the dead.
32. oldal - The Father is made of none; neither created nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created, but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten, but proceeding.
9. oldal - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord : And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength : this is the first commandment.
31. oldal - Faith ; which Faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the Catholic Faith is this : that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the substance.
157. oldal - For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee : for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.