Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledged Adam Answer apostle apostle Paul appears atonement bear become believe blood body born bring called cause character Christian church consider continue conversation created death desires Divine doctrine earth effects eternal evidence evil example faith Father feel flesh follow fruit give given glory grace hath heart heaven Holy Spirit human influence iniquity Israel James Jesus Christ John kingdom knowledge language light living Lord manifested mean mind mystery nature obedience object offered outward passages peace perfect persons Peter pray prayer preach present principle prophet prove pure purified reason receive religion repentance righteousness saith salvation saved Saviour says Scriptures sense sins soul speak sufferings teach thee things thou tion true truth understand unto views whole wicked wisdom worship
35. oldal - My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
81. oldal - Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be : but we know that when He shall appear, we shall be like Him ; for we shall see Him as He is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.
46. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
73. oldal - And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
13. oldal - Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him ; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
4. oldal - Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
37. oldal - To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.