Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advent Antichrist Apocalypse apostacy apostle appears Babylon beast Bishop blasphemy blessed called chap chapter character Christ Christian church church of Rome circumstances coming considered covenant Cuninghame Daniel declared divine doctrine earth epistle evident expositors expression Ezekiel Faber faith fathers fulfilled Gentiles glory hand harlot hath heaven holy infidel instance interpretation Irenaeus Isaiah Israel Jerome Jerusalem Jewish Jews John Joseph Mede Judah judgment king kingdom land latter likewise literal little horn Lord Jesus Lord's mentioned Messiah millenarian mystical nations Nebuchadnezzar observe opinion papacy Papal Papias passage period pope Popery princes principle promise prophecy prophet Psalm reference regard reign resurrection righteous Roman empire Rome saints saith says scripture Septuagint seven shew signify speak spirit supposed symbols testimony thee Theodoret things thou throne tion tribes unto verse vision whilst whole witnesses word writers xvii Zerubbabel
170. oldal - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea: Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
189. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, (lest ye should be wise in your own conceits,) that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved ; as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
202. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
21. oldal - And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
152. oldal - That thy way may be known upon earth, Thy saving health among all nations. Let the people praise thee, O God ; Let all the people praise thee. O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: For thou shalt judge the people righteously, And govern the nations upon earth.
186. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: 5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
293. oldal - And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
301. oldal - Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
25. oldal - Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt ; but, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them ; and they shall dwell in their own land.