Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Discourses Designed as Preparatory to the Administration of the Lord's ...
Samuel Eyles Pierce
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
apostle appear believers beloved blessed blood body bread brings broken brought called cause church coming concerning consider contained continued corruption covenant curse dead death delivered divine drink earth elect engaged eternal everlasting evil exercised express faith fall Father feel fruit fulness gave give given glory God's gospel grace guilt hands hath head heart heaven hell high priest Holy Ghost Holy Spirit institution Jesus Christ live look Lord Jesus Lord's Supper manifested manner means minds nature observe pass Paul peace person pleased praise present promise raised receive remembrance respects righteousness sacred salvation Satan says sense shew sinners sins sorrows soul speaking Spirit sufferings thee things thou thoughts throne tion took triumph true truly truth unto unworthy verse whole wrath
32. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
x. oldal - And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again ; as it is also written in the second Psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
249. oldal - For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins : Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way: for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
280. oldal - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality; then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
295. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
96. oldal - God's wrath against us; we provoke him to plague us with divers diseases, and sundry kinds of death.
350. oldal - Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; For he hath visited and redeemed his people, And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began.
78. oldal - But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
108. oldal - If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; if they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.