Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
aged amend amount appeared appointed army authority Bank Bill body British called Captain carried Catholic cause charge Charles Church Colonel command Committee Company conduct continued course Court daughter death Duke duty Earl effect eldest England entered existing feeling Foot foreign formed France French friends George give given Government Hall Henry House important India interest Ireland Irish issue James John jury King labour lady land late letters Lord Lord John Russell Majesty Majesty's Major March marriage married means measure meet ment Ministers o'clock object opinion Parliament party passed Peel period persons present Prince principle prisoner proceeded produced proposed protection Queen question received respect returned Robert Roman Royal sent taken Thomas tion took whole wife
396. oldal - An Act for amending an Act passed in the fourth year of the reign of His late Majesty, intituled " An Act for the better administration of justice in His Majesty's Privy Council, and to extend its jurisdiction and powers.
421. oldal - An Act to amend and render more effectual an Act passed in the seventh and eighth years of the reign of His late Majesty, intituled ' An Act to amend the Acts for buildVOL. LXXXVI. ing and promoting the building of additional Churches in populous Parishes...
415. oldal - An Act to amend and render more effectual an Act of His present Majesty for encouraging the art of making new models and casts of busts and other things therein mentioned, and for giving further encouragement to such arts.
396. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
421. oldal - It shall be lawful for the Queen, by and with the advice of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council, on addresses from the houses of the Parliament of Canada, and from the houses of the respective legislatures of the colonies or provinces of Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, and British Columbia, to admit those colonies or provinces, or any of them, into the Union...
414. oldal - Be it therefore enacted, That the Provisions of the said Act of His late Majesty, and of this Act, shall apply to Musical Compositions and that the sole Liberty of representing or performing, or causing or permitting to be represented or performed, any Dramatic Piece or Musical Composition, shall endure and be the Property of the Author thereof, and his Assigns, for the Term in this Act provided for the Duration of Copyright in Books...
471. oldal - China, being desirous of putting an end to the misunderstandings and consequent hostilities which have arisen between the two countries, have resolved to conclude a treaty for that purpose, and have therefore named as their Plenipotentiaries, that is to say: Her Majesty the Queen of Great Britain and Ireland, Sir Henry Pottinger, Bart. a MajorGeneral in the service of the East India Company, &c. &c. And His Imperial Majesty the Emperor of China...
414. oldal - An Act for the Encouragement of the Arts of designing, engraving, and etching historical and other Prints, by vesting the Properties thereof in the Inventors or Engravers during the Time therein mentioned...
405. oldal - An Act to dissolve the Marriage of James M'Gauley with Elizabeth Rowlands, his now Wife, and to enable him to marry again, and for other Purposes therein mentioned.
397. oldal - An Act to amend and consolidate the Laws relating to Merchant Seamen and for keeping a Register of Seamen...