Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Primitive Consecration of the Eucharistic Oblation (Classic Reprint)
Edmund S. Ffoulkes
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
abbot according action addressed Adrian Amalarius Ambrose Apostles Basil bishop blood body bread brought called Canon celebrant century chapter Charlemagne Christ Christian Chrysostom Church collection commenting consecration Constantinople contained Council Creed Cyril descended Divine doubt East edition effect elements Emperor Eucharist Eusebius expression fact faith False Father flesh France further given giving Greek Gregory hand head Holy Ghost homilies institution John known later Latin learned letter liturgy Lord means Migne mystery nature never noticed oblation offered once passage passed Pope prayer present prove question quoted reason received reference respecting Roman Rome sacrament says sermons speaks Spirit stands statement supposed taken teaching tells things third translated West whole wine words words of institution writings written
21. oldal - Epistle. 1 Cor. x. 1. BRETHREN, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud, and in the sea ; and did all eat the same spiritual meat, and did all drink the same spiritual drink ; (for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them ; and that Rock was CHRIST.) But with many of them GOD was not well pleased; for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
9. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
21. oldal - I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
18. oldal - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you ? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy ; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
14. oldal - And He said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.
18. oldal - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God , which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
18. oldal - Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
16. oldal - He shall glorify me : for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine : therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.
9. oldal - And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.