Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions Adam admirable affections angels apostle appear attributes believe benefits blessed blood body called cause Christ Christian clear command consider corrupt creature death desire difference discover divine doctrine doth duty earth equal eternal evident evil excellent expressed faculties faith Father favour fear flesh give glorious glory God's gospel grace guilty hand happiness hath heart heaven holiness honour hope human infinite innocent Jesus John judge justice knowledge light live Lord manner means mind misery moral mystery nature never obedience object obliged obtain offered original pardon perfect performed person pleasure present principle promise punishment pure raised reason receive Redeemer redemption represented respect revealed reward righteousness salvation satisfaction Saviour sense sinner sins soul Spirit sufferings tells things thou thoughts tion true truth understanding universal virtue visible whole wisdom
335. oldal - Know, therefore, and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem, unto the Messiah the Prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks ; the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself...
347. oldal - Now the Lord is that Spirit : and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.
274. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at ; but now commandeth all men every where to repent : because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained ; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
118. oldal - While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption : for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
182. oldal - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
196. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
16. oldal - When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him...
195. oldal - Then cometh the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father ; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all his enemies under his feet.
74. oldal - Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation ; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners ; so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.