Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according answer appear assurance attended believe bless called cause character Christ Christian church comfort concerning conduct conscience consider continually DEAR SIR death desire divine doctrine doubt duty effect engaged especially eternal evidence evil expect experience express faith fear feel follow further give glory God's gospel grace ground hand happiness hath hear heart holy honor hope important influence Jesus judgment keep kind knowledge least leave letter live Lord Lord's manner matter means mind ministers nature never object observe opinion perfect persons pray prayer preach present principles reason received religion religious remain repentance respect salvation Scott scripture seek seems sentiments sinners sins soul speak Spirit teach things thought tion true trust truth understanding unto views whole wisdom wish writing
217. oldal - For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God ; and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
356. oldal - That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
245. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
396. oldal - But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.
341. oldal - My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
289. oldal - Ye have not chosen me, but 1 have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain : that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
96. oldal - Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
35. oldal - And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.