Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againe Angel answered Apostles asked behold beleeve blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast CHAPTER chiefe Church citie commanded commeth dayes dead death delivered departed devils disciples downe earth eate evill eyes faith Father feare flesh followed foorth fruit gave Gentiles give given glory Gospel grace hand hath heard heare heart heaven Hierusalem himselfe holy Ghost houre Iesus Christ Iohn iudge king kingdome knowen lewes light live Lord Lord Iesus Master minde mother multitude Name opened passe Paul peace Peter pray preach Priests Prophets received saith unto sate say unto seene selfe sent servant seven shal shalbe shew sinne sonne spake speake spirit stood suffer Temple thee things thou thou hast tooke trueth walke whole whosoever wife woman written
392. oldal - For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
273. oldal - All flesh is not the same flesh; but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
184. oldal - Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
218. oldal - Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men : For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
346. oldal - By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death ; and was not found, because God had translated him : for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
249. oldal - For as we have many members In one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ and every one members one of another.
24. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this.
129. oldal - If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another ; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.