Spurgeon's Sermons on New Testament Women, 1. kötet
Kregel Academic, 1994. jún. 15. - 160 oldal
A gallery of people and topics are covered in this popular series. Spurgeon provides the busy pastor with starter material and the Christian reader with devotional meditations.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
accepted angels become believe better blessed body brethren bring brought cause Christ Christian church comes dear death desire divine dogs doubt dream eyes faith fear feel feet follow friends give given God's gone gospel grace hand head healed hear heard heart heaven Holy hope Jesus Jesus Christ John judge knew living look Lord Lord Jesus Lord's Magdalene Martha Mary Master means meet mind morning nature never once perhaps person Pilate poor praise pray prayer preach receive rejoice salvation saved Savior seek seen sermon serve sing sinner sins song soul speak spirit Spurgeon's stand suffered sure taken tell thing thou thought touch true trust truth turn unto voice whole woman wonder
140. oldal - When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying. Have thou nothing to do with that just man : for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
62. oldal - And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
76. oldal - But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs. 28 And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.
43. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
151. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou ? whom seekest thou ? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou hast borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
103. oldal - And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
146. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping ; and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
24. oldal - Is it nothing to you, all ye that pass by? behold, and see if there be any sorrow like unto my sorrow, which is done unto me, wherewith the Lord hath afflicted me in the day of his fierce anger.
89. oldal - Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered' into a certain village : and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. 39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus
77. oldal - Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.