Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Actions Affections againſt alſo appear becauſe believe beſt bleſſed Body bring called Cauſe Change Chriſtian concerning Condition conſider continued created Creatures Deſires Divine doth Duty Earth endeavour eternal evident Evil excellent Eyes Faith fall fame firſt formed frame Fruits Gifts give given Glory God's Goodneſs Government Grace grieve Hand Heart Heaven hence himſelf Holy Scripture Holy Spirit Hopes infinite Knowledge laſt Laws Light Lives Lord Love Manner Means Mind moſt muſt Nature needs neſs never Notion Order ourſelves particular Perfections perform Perſon Place plain pleaſed Power preſent proceed Puniſhment Reaſon receive Religion render Repentance Reward Rules ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Senſe SERM SERMON ſhall ſhould ſince Sins ſome Souls ſuch tells Text themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Thoughts tion true Truth underſtand unto Uſe walk whole wicked wonderful World Worſhip
221. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
249. oldal - The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked : the Lord hath His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet.
37. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
203. oldal - I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made : marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
194. oldal - And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; if it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.
69. oldal - I Therefore the prisoner of the Lord beseech you, that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with long-suffering, forbearing one another in love ; endeavouring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace.
289. oldal - That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
215. oldal - If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?