Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appears attention authority become believe Bible bishops blessing called cause Christ Christian Church clergy College Committee Commons continued course desire doctrine duty effect England established evidence existence express fact faith Father feeling France friends give given Government grant hands hear Holy hope House important influence interest Ireland Irish Italy John late less letter liberty Lord Lord John Russell Majesty matter Maynooth means Meeting ment mind Minister moral nature never object observed opinion Papacy Papal Parliament party passed persons political Pope Popery prayer present priests principles Protestant question reason received reference regard religion religious Report respect Roman Catholic Rome Romish Scriptures Society spirit taken things tion true truth whole witness
86. oldal - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
3. oldal - And the Lord commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the Lord our God, as He hath commanded us.
3. oldal - And when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What mean the testimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD our God hath commanded you?
244. oldal - The secret things belong unto the LORD our God : but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
47. oldal - Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness ; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
123. oldal - The Table, at the Communion-time having a fair white linen cloth upon it, shall stand in the Body of the Church, or in the Chancel, where Morning and Evening Prayer are appointed to be said.
67. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
341. oldal - Whoever passes in Germany from a Roman Catholic to a Protestant principality, in Switzerland from a Roman Catholic to a Protestant Canton, in Ireland from a Roman Catholic to a Protestant county, finds that he has passed from a lower to a higher grade of civilization. On the other side of the Atlantic the same law prevails. The Protestants of the United States have left far behind them the Roman Catholics of Mexico, Peru and Brazil. The Roman Catholics of Lower Canada remain inert, while the whole...
350. oldal - But Peter said unto him ; Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
41. oldal - God, but not according to knowledge. For they, being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.