The Whole Works Of...Oliver Heywood Now First Collected, Revised & Arranged Including Some Tracts Extremely Scarce & Others from Unpublished Manuscripts with Remoirs of His Life ...
J. Vint, 1825
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advocate affliction angels answer art thou believe betwixt blessed called canst cast CHAP Christ's intercession Christian church closet prayer comfort communion conscience covenant creature David death divine dost thou doth duty earth eternal eyes Ezek face faith Father fear flesh friends fruit give glory God's children God's favour gospel grace hath heart heaven hell holy honour intercessor Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ John John iii John xiv John xvi judge king lament live look Lord Matt mediator mercy OLIVER HEYWOOD ordinances persons Pharisees Philistines plead pray promise Prov Psal Psalm repentance righteousness saints saith Satan scripture secret prayer servants shew sins Spirit sure thee thine things thou art thou hast thou knowest thy soul thyself tion truth unto viii wicked wilt word worship wrath yourselves
457. oldal - Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them; wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
439. oldal - Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded : and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
459. oldal - I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night : ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
218. oldal - Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance : behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
291. oldal - For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another ; though my reins be consumed within me.
484. oldal - Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints ; and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
323. oldal - What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?
437. oldal - AWAKE, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city : for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. Shake thyself from the dust ; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem : loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.