Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
0 Lord alleluia Almighty Altar Amen Anth Anthem behold beseech Thee bless ye blessed blood body bread brought Chief Priests children Choir Church cried Cross darkness days death deliver delivered Deus didst disciples Domine Dominus earth everlasting Father fear first flesh give given Gloria Patri glory good grant great hands hath hear heart heaven High Holy Ghost iniquity Israel Jerusalem Jews King know Let us pray life light living Lord Jesus Christ made Magnificat make Mary meam Nabuchodonosor Name night omnibus Pater noster peace people Peter Pilate place power praise prayer Priest right hand saith salvation same saying servant sins Sion soul super take thanks their they Thine things Thou art Thou hast Thou shalt Thy holy Thy mercy thy spirit tuam unto Thee upon voice water whilst whole wicked words world ye the Lord
34. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
218. oldal - God created he him ; male and female created he them : and God blessed them. And God said unto them, be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the Earth, and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the Earth.
219. oldal - And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth ; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
141. oldal - Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.
140. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus, the same night in which he was betrayed, took bread: and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
219. oldal - And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of; the length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
50. oldal - And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent...
189. oldal - Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.
120. oldal - For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord.