Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions angels answered appeared beast beginning Behold believe blood body bring called cast cause cometh comfort coming created creation darkness David death depraved destroy devil disciples earth evident evil experience explained face faith Father fear feelings flesh formed fruit give given glory govern grace hand hath heart heaven Hence Holy Spirit influence Isaiah Jesus Christ John judgment kingdom knowledge light living look Lord malignant mankind Matt means mind nature observation obtain pass passions Paul perceived perception pervade Peter possessed progressive promise prophetic pure purity reason received referred revealed saith Satan saved Saviour Scriptures seed seen sent serpent shalt soul speak Spirit of God strength suffer temple thee things thou thou hast tree truth unto veil viii whole woman words written
124. oldal - So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.
41. oldal - For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty ; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
140. oldal - And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
73. oldal - I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: 20.
52. oldal - Then Judas, which had betrayed Him. when he saw that He was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
102. oldal - For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.) 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
91. oldal - Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
93. oldal - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
79. oldal - The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. And he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.