Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according Adam angel answered asked bade beautiful became believed blessed born brought Cain called carried chief child Christ command creatures Daniel daughters dead death destroy disciples divine dream earth east enemies Esther evil father's fear finding flood garden gave given God's hand heart heaven holy hope human innocent Israel Jerusalem Jews Jonah king king's kingdom knew known land lions living look Lord Lord's loved manner Mary meaning mother mysterious nature never night Noah obedience offered once opened parents poor prayed presence remained repentance request rest returned rising Roman Samson saying seen sent servant sought spared strange strength suffer tell temple thing thou thought told took tree utterly whole wickedness wife wise women worship
20. oldal - And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
119. oldal - And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on Him, saying, If Thou be CHRIST, save Thyself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear GOD, seeing thou art in the same condemnation ? And we indeed justly ; for we receive the due reward of our deeds : but This Man hath done nothing amiss.
81. oldal - I shall see him, but not n'ow; I shall behold him, but not nigh; There shall come a Star out of Jacob, And a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, And shall smite the corners of Moab, And destroy all the children of Sheth.
109. oldal - Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body.
65. oldal - And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den.
55. oldal - God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
34. oldal - And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city.
29. oldal - As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.