Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections againſt alſo apoſtles appear application attend becauſe beſt called caſe character chriſtian church concerning conſider contains death diſcourſe divine doctrine duty edition evidence example excellent exordium explain faith fear firſt give glory goſpel grace hand hath head hearers heart himſelf Hiſtory holy hope important Jeſus Chriſt John kind labour language learned light lively Lond Lord manner matter means method mind miniſter moſt muſt nature neceſſary never obſervations occaſion ourſelves particular perſons plain practical prayer preacher preaching principal proper reaſon regard religion remark ſame ſay ſcripture ſee ſenſe ſermon ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſometimes ſouls ſpeak Spirit ſtudy ſubject ſuch taken Teſtament themſelves theſe things thoſe thoughts tion treat true truth underſtanding uſe whole writers
293. oldal - Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned...
118. oldal - So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
216. oldal - Enter ye in at the strait gate : for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat : because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, that leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it...
363. oldal - They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is. 21 Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me. 22 Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.
83. oldal - ... for ye are yet carnal : for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal...
188. oldal - If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain; If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
315. oldal - And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
107. oldal - Lord having taken up his dwelling in it, ver. 16, 17.) we all with open face beholding as in a glafs the glory of the Lord, are changed into the fame image from glory to glory, even by the Spirit of the Lord.