Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Miracles of Jesus Christ; Explained According to Their Spiritual Meaning ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
according acknowledgment added adore affection agreeable appears applied believe BLESSED Jesus blind bodily body called cast charity church conceive conjunction consequently cure darkness dead denoted derived devils disciples divine dumb earth elevation eternal evil expressed eyes faith false FATHER figured fishes follow former further give glorified hand healing heaven heavenly Holy Holy WORD HUMANITY INCARNATE infernal infirmity influence instruction Jesus Christ John kingdom knowledge lastly letter light live Lord manifest manner Matt meaning meant mind miracle multitude natural occasion omnipotence operation original persuasions possessed present principles reason receive recorded regard relation removal represented resolved respect restored resurrection sacred Saviour saying ship sick sight signified speak spiritual idea spiritual sense spoken taught teach term thee things thou thoughts tion true truth understand understood unto vine virtue whilst wisdom woman written
269. oldal - When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, (and knew not whence it was, but the servants which drew the water knew,) the governor of the feast...
329. oldal - WHEN the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place : And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues, like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them : And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
143. oldal - And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying; Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David ! my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
289. oldal - Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when, he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
96. oldal - And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?
319. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
243. oldal - Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. .. CHAPTER XIV. -A.ND it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him.
282. oldal - And as Jesus passed by, He saw a man which was blind from his birth. And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?" Jesus answered, "Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
310. oldal - And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled, and why do thoughts arise in your hearts ? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see ; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet.