Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted amount appeared appointed army authorities bill Board British brought called carried cause Chamber charge chief Church close communication complete course Court direct duty effect election Empire England English entered Exhibition expressed fact favour force foreign four France gave give given going Government hand held House important increase India interest Italy Justice Lady land late less letter Liberals London Lord March means measure meeting ment Minister months nature never object officers once opinion party passed persons political Porte position Powers present President Prince proposed provinces question received regard remained remarked represented respect result Royal Russian sent ship side speech success taken tion took votes whole
243. oldal - The Greek Testament: with a critically revised Text; a Digest of Various Readings; Marginal References to verbal and Idiomatic Usage; Prolegomena; and a Critical and Exegetical Commentary. For the Use of Theological Students and Ministers, By HENRY ALFORD, DD, Dean of Canterbury. Vol. I., containing the Four Gospels.
141. oldal - Lord's Table until he hath openly declared himself to have truly repented and amended his former naughty life, that the congregation may thereby be satisfied, which before were offended; and that he hath recompensed the parties to whom he hath done wrong: or at least declare himself to be in full purpose so to do, as soon as he conveniently may.
243. oldal - SACRED ALLEGORIES. The Shadow of the Cross —The Distant Hills— The Old Man's Home — The King's Messengers. By the Rev. WILLIAM ADAMS, MA, late Fellow of Merton College, Oxford.
242. oldal - THE BOOK OF CHURCH LAW. Being an Exposition of the Legal Rights and Duties of the Parochial Clergy and the Laity of the Church of England. Revised by Sir WALTER GF PHILLIMORE, Bart., DCL Crown 8vo.
238. oldal - DICTIONARY OF SECTS, HERESIES, ECCLESIASTICAL PARTIES AND SCHOOLS OF RELIGIOUS THOUGHT. By various Writers. Edited by the Rev. JOHN HENRY BLUNT, DD Imperial 8vo.
380. oldal - But the dialogue of this author is often so evidently determined by the incident which produces it, and is pursued with so much ease and simplicity, that it seems scarcely to claim the merit of fiction, but to have been gleaned by diligent selection out of common conversation and common occurrences.
349. oldal - Pitt observed that a three-guinea book could never do much harm among those who had not three shillings to spare.
141. oldal - So many as intend to be partakers of the holy Communion shall signify their names to the Curate, at least some time the day before.
303. oldal - With reference to the area within which, according to the treaties in force, likin ought not to be collected on foreign, goods at the open ports, Sir Thomas Wade agrees to move his Government to allow the ground rented by foreigners (the so-called Concessions) at the different ports, to be regarded as the area of exemption from likin...