Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection appeared attended become believe blessing body brought called cause character Christ Christian church Circuit continued conversation course death desire died divine doctrine duty entered eternal evidence expressed faith Father fear feel friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happy heart heaven holy hope important James Jesus John kind King labours letter light live look Lord means meet mind Ministers Missionary moral nature never object observed once opinion painful passed peace perfect persons prayer preached present principles reason received reference religion religious respect rest salvation Scriptures seemed sins society soon soul speak spirit sufferings things Thomas thou thought tion true truth unto Wesleyan whole young
809. oldal - Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
1163. oldal - Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me ? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God ; thou art the king of Israel.
644. oldal - The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me : I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of THE LORD ; ' O LORD, I beseech THEE, deliver my soul.
1175. oldal - In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts...
954. oldal - I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all the things whereof I am accused of the Jews: Especially because I know thee to be expert in all customs and questions which are among the Jews : wherefore I beseech thee to hear me patiently.
1080. oldal - There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge; and underneath are the everlasting arms; and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee, and shall, say, Destroy them.
746. oldal - For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding ; that ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God...
751. oldal - Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
1057. oldal - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.